Monday, July 6, 2009

Christmas in July?


I've been looking around Etsy and I noticed that many sellers have a Christmas in July sale going on right now. Initially, I thought this was just a sale event, but it turns out most of these items are actually Chrismas items! To be sincere, this surprised me and turned me off a little bit. I can't explain the feeling, but it's the same as when I see decorated Christmas trees in Macy's in September.


Don't get me wrong, I love sales. I am a sales and a deal addict and I always ask for a deal when ready to purchase something and I love it when my customers ask for a deal from me. So I decided to make my own (Christmas in July) sale. Only that I am selling warm colored, summery hair bows! Sure, they could be hidden in the tree for childen to find, they could be used as stocking stuffers - but they could also be used right now, as pony tail toppers, children's birthday party favors, and to put up those bangs.


So check out my free shipping Christmas in July sale items in my shop. And don't be shy to ask for a discount on your purchase!


Mara ~ Pretty Hair Clippies

1 comment:

  1. My sales items are not actual Christmas items either, it's just too soon for that. But I am offering free shipping, etc.

    ReplyDelete